Rotten Bastards

It's a blog. It's a way of life. It's many things in between.


Tuesday 25 March 2008

Selflove.

  • There's a girl in my bed.. Under my covers, twisted in my sheets. Her singlet has been pulled up, exposing her left breast. I tug on the nipple, hard enough to make her gasp. Her face is pressed against the pillow and she's starting to sweat. I slide my other hand into her lacy knickers, the ones she wore because she knows they turn me on. I'm rubbing the familiar damp spot between her legs, just the way she likes it.
    Her breathing gets heavier and she whispers my name. She bites her lip hard as she comes, then rolls over, her body shaking. "You're the best." She mumbles, already starting to drift off. There's a girl in my bed and I'm obsessed with her. I can't get enough.

    There's a girl in my bed...
    And she's me.

1 comment:

Tombington Stonewall the 3rd said...

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice.

I look forward to pleasuring myself to your next piece.