Rotten Bastards

It's a blog. It's a way of life. It's many things in between.


Thursday 24 September 2009

Cooler than you

I read Kerouac and Ginsberg.

I dream of being a beat poet.

I live in a newly renovated loft apartment.

All my clothes are pre-owned.

My record collection is nothing but original one-off pressings of bands you've never heard of.

My sandals are made from hemp.

My favourite book is Che Guevara's biography.

I only smoke European cigarettes.

The best movies ever made are Soviet underground animation full length features.

I'm a vegan.

I brew my own beer.

I ride a bicycle.

Nothing is cool unless I say it is.

The things you like don't count for shit unless I deem them worthy to be called 'cool'.

I have no label.

I am unique.

3 comments:

Tombington Stonewall the 3rd said...

Pllease, you're so conformist. I bet you don't even wear a black polo neck sweater.

John said...

and i bet you play hacky sack too

Queen Bee said...

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Haha just kiddin' - you know that's from "Anchorman", right?