Rotten Bastards

It's a blog. It's a way of life. It's many things in between.


Tuesday 16 October 2007

Right Now

It felt like a punch in the chest.

A punch in the chest with a warm creamy centre.

They tell you that when you die your whole life flashes before your eyes.

I'm guessing that bit will come later. Or maybe I'm not really dying.

Or maybe "they" are full of shit.



'Cause right now, all I can think of is the pain in my chest... and the creeping cold.

There's no time for nostalgia right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it feels like i should practice reading this.

and practice reading this.

and practice reading this,

until i can read the whole thing in one second.

Father Luke said...

That rocked!

At first, I was all, like...

Okay. Where are the mistakes. your
whole life ? No. Wrong. That lasted
more than five minutes.


The I got it. I got what you were
writing, and it rocked me out of my
smug complacency.


Nice job.
- -
Father Luke

John said...

"A punch in the chest with a warm creamy centre."

For some reason this makes me hungry for chocolate.

Good job.

Tombington Stonewall the 3rd said...

I liked the same thing father Luke talked about and I agree with John on the creamy center thing. I'm useless here but thanks for the post fella.