Rotten Bastards

It's a blog. It's a way of life. It's many things in between.


Wednesday 21 February 2007

Paranoia is Orange

I would have been 19 years old.
It would have been about 1:30am in winter.
I would have been driving home alone.
I would have been driving home alone completely stoned out of my tree.

And there, right there 50 metres out in front of me... shining a torch and signalling for me to pull over was a fucking cop.
His orange reflective pig-vest seared itself into my retinas and then a microsecond later into the deepest chasms of my grey matter.

40 metres... FUCK !

30 metres, there's nowhere to exit, it's right out front of my old high school. Fuck don't say high, act straight, they can't test you for this shit just act fucking straight god damn it. We can get away with this.

20 metres, fuck me it's just a street sign... there is no cop. Fucking paranoia. Fucking weed.
Fucking stoned, got about 10 kilometres to get home, I can do this.

2 comments:

Sariel Thrawn said...

Love you too

tammy said...

It's always worse when driving. . . of course, I get paranoid all the time when I'm driving at night, even though I'm usually completely straight. still, the cops in Atlanta love to pull you over and harass you and find something to arrest you for, even though you've done nothing wrong.

enjoyed this very much.