Rotten Bastards

It's a blog. It's a way of life. It's many things in between.


Thursday 1 February 2007

i'm me. not you, but me.

sometimes in a crowd i feel like the people around are talking about me. i guess i'm self-absorbed in that way. like my life and mere existence is a reason for people to gossip. i ain't no paris hilton and i don't have no damn disease.

isn't it egotistical to be paranoid? thinking that someone or something is after you? much like writing something that only a few people are going to see, yet you think your voice makes a difference.

let's face it, even big brother isn't interested in my boring life. the only 1984 involved in my life is that shitty Van Halen album.

"paranoia pays for your freedom" - casey chaos

3 comments:

Tombington Stonewall the 3rd said...

Aah that well known historian, Casey Chaos. Wasn't he that guy in the hockey mask the turtles used to hang around with ??

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Casey Jones

John said...

i think you are thinking of jesus, tomby.