Rotten Bastards

It's a blog. It's a way of life. It's many things in between.


Friday 20 March 2009

Admissible

I'm in love.

There.

I said it.

Bring on the cliches.

Bring on the taunting.

I'm taking all comers.

The fact is, I'm happier now than I can remember being for what feels like forever.

And whether it lasts another week or forever, at least I'll be able to say "I felt something once. And I liked it."

Is this a confession? Or is it merely an admission?

I'm not sure.

The word confession gives the sense of owning up to a wrongdoing. And I've definitely done no wrong here (at least not yet).

So I admit, I'm in love.


As for a confession...



I remember stealing cash and various products from a former employer. Thousands of dollars worth.

They had no idea. I had free food and drink.

Win. Win.

2 comments:

Walch said...

I'm not buying any of that happy joker shit.

Lose/lose

Tombington Stonewall the 3rd said...

I love you too, honeydumpling.

In all honesty though it's nice to hear. Obviously I'd be taunting you if I weren't too hungover to be my usual mindblowingly witty self but it is nice to see somebody happy and in love and all that corny stuff.