Rotten Bastards

It's a blog. It's a way of life. It's many things in between.


Tuesday 19 February 2008

I'm the Man's Bitch

Even though I'm not working right now I am still a bitch to the "Man". I don't even know who this man is, all I know is I'm continually getting fucked by him. Maybe it is actually a woman with a strapon? Or perhaps I should be P.C. and also add that it could be someone who is transgendered who is fucking me. I apologize to everyone who is offended with my use of "Man" but I will continue using it for clarity reasons, you whiny liberal douchey cunt.

We are fucked on an every day basis. Laws, legislations, regulations, norms, mores, etc... The only reason the man wants to keep you down is really a conspiracy. I'll let you in on it...

The Man is involved in a world wide conspiracy. He is associated not with the conspirators but the conspiracy theorists. He has connections to people like Alex Jones and David Icke and keeps everyone 'down' and 'subdued' so they are able to profit and get publicity.

Think about it.

No comments: